Read Below To Cancel JVZOO Subscription
I found this information on Margaret Flanigan's website I don't want to steal her thunder, but thank her for sharing this information that was helpful in quickly finding the payments I needed to cancel in my PayPal account.
That being said, It's difficult for most to find "my preapproved payments" which is absurd. Unfortunately, it is a growing trend online for automatic payments. Companies that receive them are making it more difficult to communicate with them or figure out how to cancel them. Here is manual method I found to get to "My Preapproved Payments" after I spent some time going through my account. Note: this is slightly different from "monthly recurring payments". To make it even more difficult, it appears that PayPal has removed all search functionality from the site.
- Login to your PayPal account
- Click on <Tools> drop down menu and select <All Tools>
- Open <Recurring Payments>
- In recurring payments, you should see option or link for "my preapproved payments"
- Locate and cancel your "my preapproved payments" transactions
Not sure why PayPal needs these two options...one is just more difficult to cancel than the other.
Hope this helps you..