I've successfully implemented AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) on SearchEnginePro.net you can check it out here: http://searchenginepro.net/sitemap/amp/ via AMP Supremacy for WordPress. One of the elements Google Webmaster tools test for with AMP pages is whether or not links are too close so I'll post the URL here: "ampsupremacy.com" - There are many other tools for developing AMP pages in Wordpress so I'll continue to post / update as I test them.
Here are some of my next test objectives with AMP:
- Test pages and work through some of the error messages such as links being too close or a page title / URL being too long
- Develop and test forms embedded in an AMP page
- Test product inventory via AMP
- AMP Forms: https://www.ampproject.org/docs/reference/components/amp-form
- AMP WYSIWYG - https://community.alfresco.com/docs/DOC-5319-amp-for-web-client-wysiwyg-textareas
See AMP version of this page: http://searchenginepro.net/amp-pages-search-engine-pro-test/amp/